Following the installation of a new commercial furnace, but before commissioning of the furnace was completed at a large truck manufacturing and testing facility in Illinois, a fire started in the furnace which caused substantial property damage and business interruption for the firm’s client. Steve was retained on the date of the fire and had engineers and an origin and cause fire investigator on site the next day. After putting all the potentially responsible people on notice of a potential claim, developing a protocol for the inspection of the commercial furnace and conducting a detailed inspection, Steve was able to obtain a full recovery from the manufacturer and the sub-contractor retained to install the software controls for the furnace without even having to file suit.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.