Steve Johnson was retained by a suburban BMW dealer after one of its demonstration vehicles was damaged during a test drive by an inattentive driver. When the responsible driver’s insurance carrier refused to pay for the damage, Steve stepped in and negotiated a settlement which netted the BMW dealership the full cost of repairs as well as the diminished value of the vehicle as a result of being in an accident before being titled. The settlement was obtained without the need for the client to file suit saving time and money for the firm’s client who was able then to sell the vehicle for salvage without incurring a loss.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.