Plaintiff slipped and fell on liquid on the floor of defendant’s store. She sustained a severe bruise on her leg that resulted in a skin ulcer that required grafting and leaving scarring on her legs. Plaintiff also claimed neck and back injuries requiring therapy. Attorney Michael Radak defended the matter at arbitration. Plaintiff incurred approximately $16,000 in medical bills, and asked for $30,000 at the arbitration. An award was successfully entered in favor of the defendant and against the plaintiff.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.