Troy Lundquist and Anastasia Hess defended and successfully tried to verdict a case on behalf of a pediatrician in Will County. The physician was alleged to have failed to timely diagnose and treat a pediatric patient who hade a streptococcal infection. The patient went on to develop rheumatic fever and underwent surgery for mitral valve replacement in her heart. The patient had medical bills in excess of $1 million, and the jury was asked to award over $5 million. After several hours of deliberation, the jury returned a not guilty verdict in favor of the pediatrician.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.