Following an automobile fire that resulted in a young woman suffering second and third degree burns when her dress caught fire while exiting the vehicle, Steve Johnson retained an origin and cause fire investigator and an engineer to prepare a protocol and perform a detailed inspection of the vehicle involved. Prior to the inspection Steve and the consultants reviewed all of the invoices for work performed on the vehicle by our client and, as a result of the inspection, Steve was able to convince counsel for the injured woman to eliminate the firm’s client as a defendant in the litigation. Prompt investigation of this loss preserved the evidence necessary to eliminate the firm’s client as a potential cause of the fire.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.