Mohammed Nofal successfully tried a motor vehicle collision resulting in a favorable defense verdict. Plaintiff claimed significant injuries as a result of the crash. Mohammed disputed that Plaintiff was injured to the extent she claimed. After an effective cross-examination of the Plaintiff’s medical physician, the jury disagreed with Plaintiff’s claim and returned a defense verdict in an amount significantly less than Mohammed’s settlement offer.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.