After a fire started in the duct work installed by the firm’s client, Steve Johnson was retained to investigate the cause of the fire. Working with an origin and cause fire investigator and a mechanical engineer, Steve was able to eliminate the firm’s HVAC client as a cause of the fire and, instead, establish that the fire was caused by a combination of the home owner failing to clean the dryer vent and his installation of a guard on the outside of the home to prevent birds and squirrels from building nests in the vent pipe. Upon the conclusion of our investigation, the home owners released any and all claims against our client and issued a check to pay the remaining balance owed for the work that had been performed by our client.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.