Steve Johnson successfully defended a commercial client at arbitration from a claim for breach of contract which also sought substantial damages in the form of attorney’s fees and costs incurred following the tender of the claim from the plaintiff bank to the firm’s client. Steve and Chris Dunsing analyzed the contract between the parties and identified defenses to the claims of breach which resulted in an award being entered in favor of our client at the arbitration. In the underlying tendered claim, Steve and Chris were able to quickly and successfully resolve the initial claim against the bank for a nuisance settlement of $1,500 in lieu of incurring the costs of trial. All in all, a fantastic result was achieved on behalf of the firm’s client.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.