John Langhenry and Melissa Gordon successfully defended a pediatric urologist where the plaintiff alleged that the physician negligently performed a cystoscopy and failed to diagnose a “golf-hole” ureter and severe reflux on several examinations. The defense contended that the workup was appropriate and the plaintiff acquired the severe reflux and “golf-hole” ureteral orifice after defendant examined the plaintiff.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.