Troy A. Lundquist and Anastasia L. Hess successfully argued a Motion to Dismiss in the Trial Court – which was upheld on appeal. Plaintiff was involved in a motor vehicle collision. Plaintiff filed suit against the Township – alleging they failed to properly post warning signs at an intersection. Troy and Anastasia filed a Motion to Dismiss – arguing that the Township had no legal duty to post any signs. The Trial Court agreed and dismissed the case. Plaintiff filed an appeal – which was denied.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.