Steve Johnson and Chris Dunsing obtained a substantial recovery for the insurance carrier of an insured whose business and property were damaged when a fire, most likely caused by improper storage of stain-soaked rags, ignited in the adjacent bar which was being renovated. The recovery from both the general contractor and the painting contractor was obtained without the need to initiate a lawsuit based upon the investigation performed by Steve and Chris as well as the detailed damages package assembled and sent to the insurance carriers for the responsible parties. The recovery shows the value of retaining counsel as soon as possible following a fire to investigate the claim.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.