Steve Johnson and Stacy Shelly brought an action on behalf of a minority shareholder against the majority shareholder for his violation of the By Laws with regard to the sale of the business to an outside party. Steve and Stacy needed to obtain and then decipher a multitude of disorganized and often complex banking and other accounting records to convince the majority shareholder that his chances of success at trial were small and a settlement was reached to resolve the matter short of trial.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.