Following a substantial fire to a new home under construction in the northern suburbs of Chicago, Steve Johnson was retained to investigate the cause of the fire that occurred after the firm’s client left the construction site at the end of the work day. Steve retained an origin and cause fire investigator and prepared a protocol for the inspection of the fire scene which identified the likely cause of the fire and eliminated the firm’s client as a potentially responsible party for starting the fire that caused in excess of three hundred thousand dollars in damage. As a result of conducting a prompt and detailed investigation, the firm’s client was not joined as a party to the litigation pursued by the developer and its insurance carrier.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.