Plaintiff struck her foot on an uncovered electrical box on the floor of a grocery store, resulting in a fractured bone that she claimed kept her from being able to use the pedals in her job as an organ player at church. She claimed $10,000 in medical bills with lost wages in excess of $300,000. Parties agreed to a binding arbitration, where Attorney Michael Radak defended the grocery store client. At the close of plaintiff’s case, she requested $600,000 as compensation. Plaintiff was awarded $15,830.40.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.