Suzanne Favia Gillen and Matthew Andris successfully tried and defended a medical malpractice claim pending in Cook County. Suzanne and Matt defended an obstetrician/gynecologist in a case involving a brachial plexus injury allegedly suffered during the birth of a child. At trial, Plaintiff claimed that the Doctor improperly ordered the application of fundal pressure during the birth of the Plaintiff, which caused the birth injury. After two weeks of trial testimony, the jury returned a verdict in favor of the Doctor.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.