A Cook County jury found in favor of Bill Weiler’s client, an automobile manufacturer, in a case in which the plaintiff claimed that the manufacturer failed to comply with the terms of its warranty and refused to repair his defective brakes. Mr. Weiler was able to effectively demonstrate to the jury that there was nothing wrong with the vehicle’s brakes and that the manufacturer complied with all of the terms of its agreement.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.