Steve Johnson and Chris Dunsing resolved a complex multi-party property damage action against a high-profile developer and its subcontractors for the damage done to the ornate roof of a five-star hotel and luxury condominium building in Chicago. In this fiercely contested litigation, Steve and Chris had to overcome claims that the damage could have been caused by other construction projects occurring around the subject building as well as claims for spoliation of evidence and that the hotel’s own general contractor caused the damage. The recovery was completed following a 13-hour mediation where Steve and Chris methodically established each of the defendants’ claims to be without merit.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.