Steve Johnson and Matt Andris negotiated a settlement with the client’s first party property insurer for 100% of the client’s demand; thereby alleviating the need to file suit to collect the damages owed as well as the time and stress of litigation. The settlement was achieved as a result of the decision to prepare a detailed damages package with case law supporting the client’s right of recovery and to make the client available for an in-person meeting with the coverage counsel and claim manager for the insurance company. Steve and Matt were able to achieve a complete recovery on behalf of the client who had been emotionally and financially damaged as a result of the fire that burned his dream home to the ground near the end of construction.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.