Steve Johnson successfully obtained a dismissal with prejudice for his client who had been targeted as a part of a “blast fax” class action law suit in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. By identifying the key issues in the dispute immediately upon being retained by a well-known seafood restaurant, Steve was able to quickly reach agreement with Plaintiff’s class counsel to dismiss its claims against the restaurant and pursue other parties.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.