Steve Johnson and Kyle Lewis successfully defended a waste services company at arbitration from a claim for injuries Plaintiff allegedly sustained in a low-impact automobile accident. Plaintiff claimed that the waste service company’s truck and trailer, which was being driven by one of its employees, changed lanes into the plaintiff and struck the front corner of his vehicle, causing personal injuries to his back and neck. Steve and Kyle successfully argued at the arbitration that the accident was in fact caused by the Plaintiff when he rear-ended the trailer. The arbitrator’s entered an award in favor of the firm’s client. The plaintiff did not reject the award with the court, and a final judgment in defendant’s favor was entered.
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Judge Grants Summary Judgment in favor of Hospital and Emergency Medicine Physician
- Jury Returns Verdict in favor of Health System and Family Practice Physician
- Victory on Claims of Excessive Force Against Task Force Members
- Radiologist not guilty of failing to diagnose lung cancer in a 40-year-old male which resulted in his death and, who was survived by a wife and 4 children
Although we strive for accuracy, the content of our blog is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information may not apply to every reader. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
Your use of the blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LGLJ.